Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Monitor instructional processes to ensure that program activities are related to outcomes and use findings to take corrective actions where necessary.
- Provide instructional resources and materials needed to accomplish instructional goals.
- Establish clear expectations for staff performance with regard to instructional strategies, classroom management, and communication with the public.
- Foster collegiality and team building among staff members. Encourage their active involvement in the decision-making process.
- Solicit regular input from the campus-level committee about planning, operation, supervision, and evaluation of campus education program. Include students and community representatives when appropriate.
- Build a common vision for school improvement with staff. Direct planning activities and implement programs to ensure attainment of the school’s mission.
- Establish campus performance objectives for Academic Excellence Indicators using the campus planning process and involving the site-based decision-making committee. Demonstrate campus progress using results to promote school improvement.
- Provide opportunities for interactive communication with superintendent, staff, students, parents, and community.
- Act as campus behavioral coordinator in accordance with state laws and regulations.
- Work with faculty and students to develop a student discipline management system that results in positive student behavior and enhances the school climate.
- Ensure that school rules are uniformly applied and that student discipline is appropriate and equitable in accordance with the Student Code of Conduct and student handbook.
- Conduct conferences about student and school issues with parents, students, and teachers.
- Comply with district policies, state and federal laws, and regulations affecting schools.
- Develop and administer campus budgets based on documented program needs and estimated enrollment ensuring that operations are cost-effective and funds are managed wisely.
- Compile, maintain, and file all reports, records, and other documents required including accurate and timely reports of maximum attendance to requisition textbooks.
- Manage the use of school facilities. Oversee maintenance of facilities to ensure a clean, orderly, and safe campus.
Email the following to Dr Stu Musick email@example.com
Letter of interest
Resume with previous work experience
Five professional references
Three personal references
Questions call Dr Stu Musick at 936-825-4203
Pay: $61,354 to $88,289/year
Job Status: Full Time