Job Title: Registrar Exemption Status/Test: Nonexempt
Reports to: Principal Date Revised: February 11, 2020
Dept./School: Assigned Campus
Responsible for maintaining student academic records at the campus level under minimal supervision. Process student enrollment, transfers, and withdrawals for the campus.
High school or GED
Ability to maintain accurate and auditable records
Ability to use software to develop or maintain spreadsheets and databases and do word processing
Proficient keyboarding and file maintenance skills
Basic math skills
Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
2 years clerical experience
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
Records, Reports, and Correspondence
1. Maintain student academic records and process requests for information and transcripts. Process new student records, including requesting transcripts and records from other schools.
2. Coordinate grade reporting process, including verification and correction of grades and preparation and distribution of report cards.
3. Prepare and distribute University Scholastic League (UIL) eligibility lists.
4. Calculate grade point averages, class rank, and prepare honor rolls.
5. Assist counselors with the enrollment, withdrawals, and transfer of students.
6. Assist campus administration and counselors with the preparation of reports and student data information.
7. Compile, maintain, and file all reports, records and other documents as required.
8. Coordinate the ordering and distribution of all graduate materials, including caps and gowns and diplomas.
9. Maintain confidentiality of information.
10. Follow district safety protocols and emergency procedures.
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Tools/Equipment Used: Standard office equipment including personal computer and peripherals
Posture: Prolonged sitting; occasional bending/stooping, pushing/pulling, and twisting
Motion: Repetitive hand motions; frequent keyboarding and use of mouse; occasional reaching
Lifting: Occasional light lifting and carrying (less than 15 pounds)
Environment: May work prolonged or irregular hours
Mental Demands: Work with frequent interruptions; maintain emotional control under stress
This document describes the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties that may be assigned or skills that may be required .
Reviewed by: Derek Bowman, Director of Personnel & Administrative Services Date 2/9/2022
Navasota ISD Non-Discrimination Policy:
It is the policy of the Navasota Independent School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, handicap, or disability in its environment practices as required by Title IV of the Civil Rights Act of 1975, as amended, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, as amended, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended & the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1992.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $22,585 to $32,510/year
$22,585.00 to $32,510.00 (contract)
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 230420001